Configure Cloud Services and Roles
1. Which of the following is not true regarding scaling the instance count of a cloud service? (Choose all that apply.)
- You can only scale in even multiples.
- You must pre-provision all role instances before scaling up.
- You can scale the instance count using auto-scale.
- You can scale the instance count using the existing portal.
2. Which of the following is NOT true about cloud service networking?
- You can use network traffic rules to restrict inter-role communication.
- You can configure ACL to restrict access to a specified subnet.
- You cannot join a cloud service to a virtual network.
- A public IP does not require a port to reach a role instance.
3. Which of the following are valid configuration options for In-Role Cache? (Choose all that apply.)
- Dedicated cache
- Persistent cache
- Co-located cache
- Named cache